What it is
Romantic In Provence is a Pink purple all-in-one palette, which integrates eye shadow, highlight and blush. It can express your gentle and warm side, or you can add sequin pink powders to express your passion for life and love.
How to use
1. Down the cheekbone towards the mouth. Add a little touch of blush to the chin and blend it well to make your face appear longer. Oblong/long faces - Apply blush on cheekbones below the outer corners of the eyes and blend well. Be sure the blush never extends lower than the tip of the nose.
2. Use a smudge or liner brush, to create liner looks either on the eye lid, or along lower lash line.
3. With your ring finger, or with setting spray on an eyeshadow brush, apply the shimmer or metallic shades to the center of your eyelid for pop of color.
4. Apply highlighter to the tops of your cheekbones,Dab a little highlighter on the tip of your nose,Brush some highlighter down the center of your forehead.
5. Apply blush to the apples of your cheeks using your blush brush.
Romantic In Provence Nude Light Face Palette From Hong Kong
Exp Date: 23 / 09 / 2023
NET WT. / POIDS NET 14g / 0.49 OZ
SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE,MICA,TALC,DIISOSTEARYL MALATE,OCTYLDODECANOL ,SILICA,BORON NITRIDE,KAOLIN,MAGNESIUM STEARATE,CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE,ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE,DIMETHICONE,MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE,VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER,POLYETHYLENE,TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE,TIN OXIDE,GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE,HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE,METHYLPARABEN,PROPYLPARABEN,
May contain +/-:CI 77891,CI 77491,CI 77492,CI 77499,CI 15850,CI 75470,CI 77742）